1. Compelling and Attractive2. Easily Scanned and Viewed3. Viral Capabilties4. Portable (Embeddable)5. Worldwide Coverage6. Brand Awareness7. Increases Traffic8. Benefits Search Engine Optimisation9. Shows an Expert understanding of a SubjectOn the same shelf:
- The Importance of Infographics or
Information Visualization ...
- Why You Should Use Infographics For
Marketing | DreamGrow ...
- Data Visualization Blog | Visual.ly
- Why Use Infographics? | serious fun -- Three opinionated school librarians explore library links so you don't have to
- Libraries and Literacy: Break the Cycle Infographic and Reading Advancement